For each of the four key areas, we have assessed what we understand the customer would consider a good outcome.
These identified outcomes are:
Product and Services
- Customers are provided with a product that meets their needs
- Customers are provided with a product that is appropriate and meets their expectations
- Customers are provided with clear and easy-to-understand products
Price and Value
- Customers are provided with a product where the price is fair
- Customers are provided with a product where the costs do not adversely affect the product’s value
Consumer Understanding and Consumer Support
- Customers view marketing content that is clear, fair and not misleading.
- Customers deal with our contact support team are well-informed and understand our products.
- Customers that are vulnerable are identified and appropriate adjustments are made.
- Customers are provided with all the necessary information to make an informed decision.
- Customers receive relevant information in a timely manner.
- Customers' individual needs are considered when they use our product.
- Customers can understand all of the terms and conditions of the product and understand their obligation.
- Customers are responded to in a timely manner and in an appropriate way.
- Customers clearly understand how to request an account upgrade and how to access any feature on the app.
- Customers clearly understand how to make a complaint and what happens next.
- Customers have easy access to making a complaint, the channels to follow and are well-informed throughout the process.
- Customers are satisfied with how they are dealt with when making a complaint.