We and supporting you are like 5&6 ?
We are constantly thinking of ways to improve your user experience on the Kyshi App.
This is why we broke down the steps to creating a wallet on the Kyshi App:
1. Log in to your App
2. Go to ‘’Create Wallet’’
3. Choose your currency NGN or GBP – If you have a valid proof of residency in the UK and Nigeria you can create a wallet for both currencies.
4. Fill the Wallet Creation form
a. For NGN, please add your BVN – If you are unable to verify your BVN please send the following required documents to email@example.com.
- A valid ID card such as a passport or driving licence, national identity card, or voters card
- A selfie with your submitted ID (picture showing your face while holding up your ID).
- Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
b. For GBP, we need a valid UK address. If you’re unable to verify it, please send the below required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A valid ID such as a passport or driving licence;
- A UK proof of address such as a recent utility bill, bank statement, council tax letter, letter from local authority, DWP or HMRC;
- A selfie with your submitted ID (picture showing your face while holding up your ID)
- And if you are submitting a non-UK passport, please add your biometric residence permit (BRP).
And that’s it! ?
Your wallet should be created within 30 minutes after a security verification has been done.
Start sending money to Nigeria or the UK with Kyshi today!
From the Interesting to weird, and overboard, the Internet was agog with lots of activities in the past weekHere's what we found Interesting: If you run a business, you MUST understand accounting- Ali ...
“I’m confused here. I don’t think I can survive in the UK. The culture, cost of living, and the weather isn't for me. I wish I’d prepared for these things earlier” These were the words of S ...
Maybe you’ve travelled to the UK or Brazil and you’ve had to change your local currency to real. Or Perhaps you’ve travelled from the USA to China and exchanged your dollars for renimbi. If so, ...