We and supporting you are like 5&6 🤝
We are constantly thinking of ways to improve your user experience on the Kyshi App.
This is why we broke down the steps to creating a wallet on the Kyshi App:
1. Log in to your App
2. Go to ‘’Create Wallet’’
3. Choose your currency NGN or GBP – If you have a valid proof of residency in the UK and Nigeria you can create a wallet for both currencies.
4. Fill the Wallet Creation form
a. For NGN, please add your BVN – If you are unable to verify your BVN please send the following required documents to email@example.com.
- A valid ID card such as a passport or driving licence, national identity card, or voters card
- A selfie with your submitted ID (picture showing your face while holding up your ID).
- Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
b. For GBP, we need a valid UK address. If you’re unable to verify it, please send the below required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A valid ID such as a passport or driving licence;
- A UK proof of address such as a recent utility bill, bank statement, council tax letter, letter from local authority, DWP or HMRC;
- A selfie with your submitted ID (picture showing your face while holding up your ID)
- And if you are submitting a non-UK passport, please add your biometric residence permit (BRP).
And that’s it! 😁
Your wallet should be created within 30 minutes after a security verification has been done.
Start sending money to Nigeria or the UK with Kyshi today!
We know how important it is to make money while studying abroad and we would like to help. Introducing the Kyshi Student Affiliate Program The affiliate program was created for brilliant and influen ...
With the rising rate of relocation and people seeking greener pastures abroad. We thought to share some tips to help with the relocation process as we don’t want you learning the hard way Getting ...
Years ago, we were fine with our messages getting to a loved one weeks or months after. Today, we’re restless when they don’t respond immediately we see “Delivered”. 😂 Same goes for our ...