Last updated: 01/08/22
Solid Financial Technologies, Inc. “Solid” (;Company;,
;we;, or ;us;) respect your privacy and are
committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when
you visit the website solidfi.com, or interact with us via the Solid Banking App, Solid Banking
Services, Solid Dashboard, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or LinkedIn (our
;Website;) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining,
protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated
non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if
those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any
third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may
link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information
and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to
after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy
periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any
information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18.
If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its
features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the
interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to
us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name
you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18
without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might
have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as full name, home address, email address, ip
address, biometric information, date of birth, telephone number, gender, workplace, location,
credit card or bank account numbers, credit information, social security number, drivers
license, passport, or other state id numbers (;personal
- About your business, such as entity legal name or aliases, including “doing business as” names,
physical address, phone number, legal entity type, industry, organization documents (e.g.
articles of incorporation and bylaws), employer identification number, or other information
relating to your authorized signors or beneficial owners, which may include the Individuals’
Information as provided above, or additional information we may additionally request you to
- About external bank accounts, such as external financial institution name, account name, account
type, branch number, account number, routing number, international bank account number (“IBAN”),
information, data, passwords, authentication questions, materials or other content, transaction
and available balance information;
- About your account with us and our partner bank(s) such as transactions and transaction history,
including but not limited to ACH, wire and card transactions, available account balance, card
data, loan and debit amounts, loan types, payment plan, loan balance, linked bank accounts,
salary and other income, sources of wealth, and other assets;
- Received with our background check data, such as background check information including credit
and criminal checks,supporting research, and screenings, to the extent required or permitted by
- About a transfer recipient or sender, such as when you send or request money through the
services, we may collect data such as name, postal address, telephone number, IP address, date
of birth, and financial account information about the recipient or sender of the funds. The
extent of data required about a recipient or sender may vary depending on the Services you are
using to send or request money; and/or
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as browser type, operating
system, session length, page views, length of page views, referral links, search terms, general
location data, mobile network information, browser settings.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include
usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information
provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, or
requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter,
;posted;) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users
of the Website or third parties (collectively, ;User Contributions;).
Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit
access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose
to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User
Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection
technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns,
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other
communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating
system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically does include personal information, and we may maintain it or
associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It
helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by
enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your
computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on
your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts
of our Website. Unless you have adjusted your browser setting so that it will refuse
cookies, our system will issue cookies when you direct your browser to our
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash
cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from,
and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used
for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for
Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our emails may contain small
electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and
single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those
pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the
popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into
between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide
- To verify your identity and fulfill our legal and regulatory obligations.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any
individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this privacy
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and
who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it
only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To our partner bank(s) in order to comply with laws and regulations governing banking data.
- To the partner brand on behalf of which we are providing services to you.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring,
reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Solid’s assets, whether
as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which
personal information held by Solid about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety
of Solid, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies
and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have
created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or some
browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. To learn how you can manage
your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobes website. If
inaccessible or not function properly.
We do not control third parties collection or use of your information to serve interest-based
advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your
information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of
the Network Advertising Initiative (;NAI;) on the NAIs website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our
use of your personal information.
Californias ;Shine the Light; law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our
Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of
personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request,
please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have implemented commercially reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information
from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where
you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for
keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we
make efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal
information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own
risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures
contained on the Website.
changes to how we treat our users personal information, we will notify you of the date of such
to check for any changes.