To be successful in this role, you should have experience with creating original graphic designs using Photoshop and Canva, and Social Media Management.
We expect that you should also be able to.
- Create a content plan for Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Brainstorm on campaign ideas.
- Run campaigns on all social media platforms.
- Understand the recommended dimensions for design on each social platform.
- Analyze analytics to gauge the success of campaigns Share weekly reports on engagements on each platform.
- Post relevant educative, informative, and entertaining posts according to agreed schedule, on each platform.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to assure creative alignment.
Social Media Intern Requirements
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
- Knowledge of analytical tools.
- Knowledge of media buying.
- Creative mindset.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a team.
- A degree in Communication or a related field.
- Prior experience with marketing or social media
- Good time-management skills
Social media analyst is expected to work mainly nine-to-six, but deadlines may require working additional hours.